Catalyst will be taking a group to experience THE ARK ENCOUNTER on Friday, September 18th through Sunday, September 20th. This will be a great day of learning about Genesis and the Ark especially. I can assure you, you will leave with a better holistic view of the Ark, yet also have more questions than you ever thought possible. Its an awesome walk-through time and history.
- 5-10 year olds $56.50
- 11-17 year olds $82.00
- 18-59 year olds $107.00
- 60+ year olds $97.00
- Price includes hotel and ticket to The Ark Encounter
- Ticket includes Ark Encounter, Petting Zoo, exhibits, etc.
- Individual costs are based on 4 person occupancy of rooms
- Students can zip line for an additional $49
- Kids must have adult family member escort them
- Face mask are encouraged but not required
- There is a Cracker Barrel within walking distance of the hotel. Restaurant with buffet and other foods are available within the park.
- We will be staying at a Marriott hotel
- The two vans will be available for teens and adults or for families that would like to ride together and are comfortable doing so
- Visit arkencounter.com for more information
NOTE: Cost could increase if hotel rates aren't secured quickly. Also, cost could decrease if our group is large enough for a group discount.